Frankie Goes to Hollywood
I was going to write something about the latest Tory attempts to scupper trade unions. It would have ended up too ranty.
I considered writing about the Royal Wedding. That would have ended up too sweary.
I even briefly flirted with the idea of writing about AV but felt myself falling asleep before I’d even constructed the first sentence.
So, I’m going to write about sexuality and cheese. Specifically my own sexuality, for that is the only sexuality about which I feel qualified to comment with any authority, and goats cheese. › Continue reading
- Lewisham posse gathering at the station a short while ago. #NHSLondon http://t.co/itJIkfAhgU 1 day ago
- Lewisham Green Party | Support for PCS members taking industrial action lewisham.greenparty.org.uk/news/2013-05-1… #pcs 1 day ago
- RT @pcs_euston: We've added our Twitter feed and YouTube channel to our Facebook page. It's a one stop shop sort of deal. https://t.co/xr… 6 days ago
- It appears I can't stick different accounts' columns into one tab and I can't retweet to Facebook. #Hootsuite fail! The search continues.... 1 week ago
- RT @CarolineLucas: Have laid questions in parliament calling on Gove to stop his Bhasvic school playing field land-grab for free school #sa… 1 week ago